View Online

In This Issue

Vintage Video - Watch!

Booking Info

Touring Schedule


James Gregory
Vintage Comedy
"Hay Bailer"
on YouTube
click to watch



Watch it now! 
Share with your friends!
For booking information:
(615) 646-9068

Open up a can of hilarity
 
James is now accepting bookings for corporate functions.
James Gregory

Greetings!

Well, here we are in yet another presidential campaign. As it stands now, it appears that the comedy team of Barack Obama and Joe Biden is far ahead in the Nielsen ratings based on television viewers. And rightly so, after all, Obama has dedicated himself to getting on as many comedy shows as possible during the past 3 1/2 years. He has worked hard honing his bits with David Letterman, Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon, Ellen DeGeneres, The View, Saturday Night Live and the State of the Union address, just to name a few.

I'm impressed with Barack Obama. Some of the comedy routines he's performed are hilarious. I especially liked the "Cash For Clunkers" and the "Beer Summit" routines. He's got this new bit he's working on. You might have heard it. The one about "being so poor as kid he had to eat a dog". That one needs work, but give him time. I would suggest that he name the dog and claim it was the family pet. The viewers love that kind of stuff.

He's a brilliant politician. Notice he didn't eat a spotted owl or a long tailed kangaroo rat or even worse, a "Happy Meal". That would have been so politically incorrect.

I also like the fact that he throws in a little magic along with the comedy. That trick he does about "getting the top 1% of the taxpayers to pay more money so the other 99% can enjoy a free ride" is impressive.

I guess there's no need to talk about Mitt Romney. The media claims he doesn't stand a chance. According to news reports, Romney is 18% behind in the polls with women. The pundits say the all-important women voters will swing the election. Bless their hearts! They're so special and there's so many of them. Some are soccer moms, some are single moms, some are working moms, others are stay-at-home moms and there's another percentage who don't know who they are other than foot soldiers in the "War Against Women".

The media tells us that the Democrats have always been better for pandering to the women voters. And if Romney can't find a way to pander to the women, the Republicans could lose in November.

The word pander is used constantly and very few really know what it means. So, here goes - there's only two definitions for the word pander in the dictionary. Definition 1) The scientific term for pimp, a procurer of sexual favors. Definition 2) A person who caters to or profits from the weaknesses or vices of others.

It's obvious that the Secret Service agents understand definition number one. I assume the women voters understand definition number two. Then there are a few people like me, who know both are the same.

Until next time,
God bless everybody and God bless America!

James Gregory Tour Dates
This month I'll be in Birmingham and Nashville. Upcoming dates include cities in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida and Georgia. Click here for details. -James


Download James on iTunes

Click below to download individual comedy routines or full CD's from iTunes and...


 
Beef Stew for the Brain
Beef Stew for the Brain, is my best ever. A full hour-and-a-half, including bonus features and extras.

The entire project was filmed in high definition and includes the most requested comedy routine of all time the Fat Woman After Dinner.

We're more excited about this than any in the past. This DVD would not be available if not for my good friends John Boy & Billy on The Big Show.

Order Beef Stew for the Brain